Welcome to the On-Demand Society, a watering hole for freelancers and the self-employed, who are key members of our workforce. This place contains information on freelance jobs, insurance information and more. It provides the information, tools and services tools you need to be successful. After all, we are all in this together — we are all part of this On-Demand World, where more and more people have multiple jobs, moonlight, work part time and freelance. Our goal is to help the little guy, the freelancer, the self-employed or the everyday employee be prepared for this exciting, yet challenging new world. Here’s a few links to get your started
- If you like trends, research or just want to know what the heck is happening, go to Read News and Resources
- If you need a Gig, check out the Get a Job
- If you are a freelancer, visit Manage Your Back Office
Our Mantra is: Prevent Any Surprises! In the On-Demand Society, freelancers need to be prepared for new companies, new legal issues and new technologies. Yes, eventually, the site will cover New Technologies and Services.
Since we are in beta right now, please also send feedback here.
–Your Chief Gig Officers
PS: Remember that on OnDemandsociety.com you can easily:
- Find companies to work for
- Ask questions and get answers
- Identify tools and technology
- Keep up-to-date general information on trends, legal issues, etc.
- Be part of a community of people just trying to make a living